пятница, 22 февраля 2019 г.

Originally shared by Fashion Update News - 5 commentsI

Originally shared by Fashion Update News - 5 commentsI

Originally shared by Fashion Update News - 5 commentsI am going to start Protest against google plus shutdown

I am going to start protest against google shutdown. I have spend lots of time on google plus and now, i become able to earn money from google+ and they call shutdown. I have the only way to earn money to feed my family google should understand lot of people got jobless after shutting down of google plus and i know i am not alone here who is making money with google plus. Please join protest with me and reshare this on your profile, pages and communities to save people's bread and butter Thanks.
#GooglePlus #Protest #ShutDown #ProtestAgainstShutDown #StopShutDown #DontBeEvil #Google
Photo

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий